Bayer Animal Health Seresto Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs
- Provides 8-months of continuous flea and tick prevention
- Seresto flea and tick collar for large dogs works through contact, so fleas and ticks do not have to bite your dog to die
- Veterinarian-recommended flea and tick prevention for dogs in a convenient, odorless and non-greasy collar; No need for messy monthly treatments
- Starts to repel and kill fleas within 24 hours of initial application
- Flea and tick collar for large dogs also helps treat and control sarcoptic mange and kills lice
The Seresto flea and tick collar provides continuous protection over your dog’s skin and coat for 8 months.
Avoid the hassle of messy monthly treatments with the Seresto collar for dogs. Odorless and non-greasy, the Seresto dog collar is easy to put on and can be used alongside other ID collars.
Bayer Seresto dog collar kills and repels fleas and ticks. Seresto also kills through contact so fleas and ticks don’t have to bite your dog to die.
Fleas and ticks aren’t just annoying or painful for your dog — they can transmit diseases such as Rocky Mountain spotted fever or Lyme disease. Help protect your dog from fleas and ticks with prevention that kills through contact; no biting required.
Seresto’s active ingredients — imidacloprid and flumethrin — are stored within the collar and released in low concentrations over your dog’s hair and skin surface for 8 months. Seresto dog collars are effective, low-maintenance, long-lasting, easy to apply and economical.
Despite common misconceptions, fleas and ticks can impact pets even in colder months. Use the Seresto collar for dogs year-round to get effective protection against fleas and ticks.