First Alert 1038789 Standard Home Fire Extinguisher, Red
- First alert’s home1 fire extinguisher is UL rated 1 A: 10 B:C; it features durable all metal construction with a commercial grade metal valve and trigger
- Multipurpose fire extinguisher fights wood, paper, trash, plastics, gasoline, oil, and electrical equipment fires
- Use monoammonium phosphate extinguishing agent; Rechargeable by certified professionals after use
- Metal pull pin with a safety seal to help prevent accidental discharge and tampering; Corrosion resistant, easy to read, color coded metal gauge; Waterproof label with easy instructions
- U.S. coast guard approved for marine use
To minimize damage or injury in the event of a fire, the first step is having the right fire extinguisher on hand. The HOME1 Fire Extinguisher is ideal for use in any household location and is UL rated 1 A: 10 B:C for fighting wood, paper, trash, plastics, gasoline, oil, and electrical equipment fires. The commercial grade metal valve and trigger ensure it’s ready to use in an emergency. Once used, it can be recharged by a certified professional. It also includes a mounting bracket to keep the unit secure and within reach and is U.S. Coast Guard–approved for marine use when used with the bracket.
From the Manufacturer
Multipurpose fire extinguisher features U. L. 1-A 10-B:C rated for wood, paper, trash and plastics fires. Also fights gasoline and oil fires as well as electrical equipment fires. Pressure gauge ensures the extinguisher is ready to use in an emergency with SureGrip Trigger. Meets U.S. Coast Guard standards for marine use.